My new and improved Japan Travel Guide has over 40 extra pages of travel tips, advice, accommodation links, and food recommendations. The itinerary covers seven areas in Japan, from north to south, so that you can spend your trip seeing the different sights of the country.
Areas covered are:
In the guide, you will find the following:
- A weather guide for planning your perfect trip (no surprises there! 🙂
- A guide to eating & drinking in Japan (including vegan & vegetarian suggestions, with recommendations for the food cautious & food adventurous)
- A transport guide to Japan, covering flights, trains, buses and campervans.
- Accommodation recommendations in each place, plus a general accommodation guide to help you find great deals
- City guides to the above cities, broken down into ‘how to get there’, ‘what to do’, and ‘where to stay’.
- Useful Japanese phrases to learn
- General tips for travelling to Japan
- Sim card information
- Itineraries for 1 -4 week trip
There is so much here! This guide will be the best for budget-conscious travellers who want to explore Japan confidently, without needing a huge budget.
Japan is a wonderful country, and part of it’s charm is how utterly unique it is! However, that can make travelling there a little intimidating – so it’s a great country to be prepared for. After spending so much time in the country, I have written this guide to help new travellers to have a great trip!