This guide is 18 pages long and contains an itinerary for a 1-4 week trip to Japan. The itinerary covers 7 areas in Japan, from north to south so that you can spend your trip seeing the different sights of the country. Areas covered are:
There is also a brief guide to Seoul if you would like to take a trip to Korea during your time in Japan.
In the guide you will find:
- A recommended itinerary for your trip
- A guide to train travel in Japan
- A guide to camper van travel in Japan
- Helpful tips for eating & drinking in Japan
- Tips for finding budget accommodation, and many links to great budget and mid-range accommodation around Japan.
- Information on how to get from place to place
- A day trip guide to Mount Fuji, including climbing links if you want to climb
- A weather guide to the country, so you can plan your visit at the right time
- Useful Japan phrases to learn
- General tips for travelling to Japan
There is so much here! This guide will be the best for budget conscious travellers who want to explore Japan but on a backpacker or mid-range budget.