East Coast Australia Guide
This guide is 18 pages long and contains 3 potential itineraries from Sydney to Cairns or the other way around. It outlines 11 potential stops you can make along the route, so you can use the guide to plan a full route along the coast or to plan shorter mini trips to each stop.
The contains the following information:
- Transport advice – how to rent a car, get a camper, get a bus, join a tour, or book flights
- Driving times – outlines how long it takes to get between stops (also offers way to cut down on times)
- How to get between each stop
- Accommodation at each stop (with links and prices – it tends to be more budget to mid range accommodation rather than expensive)
- Things to do at each stop
- Tips for saving money
- Tips for saving time and seeing a lot
Great Ocean Road Guide
This mini guide is 5 pages long and includes 4 stops that you can make along the route over 4 nights. The guide gives you information on:
- Things to do and places to stay in Melbourne.
- Tips for car rental for the trip.
- How to get between each stop, what to do there, and where to stay.
Western Australia Guide
This mini guide is 3 pages long and gives you options for trips you can take from Perth. Some of these trips will require a car, but there are options for how to do others without a car too. There are 5 different places outlined in the guide to give you a little inspiration for a trip to western Australia.