Learn how to use the Lightroom app to make every beach photo look like the Maldives!
Whiten sand, tone those ocean blues, make your tan pop, and learn how to remove people and unwanted things from your photos. This course will teach you how to use the Lightroom app to take your beach photos to the next level and stand out online.
In these guided tutorials I will take you through how to edit your beach photos for your social media using the mobile apps I use for my Instagram posts. I’ll provide you with the before photo and take you through a guided lesson so you can get hands-on experience in how to use Lightroom.
About the tutorial
We’ll be editing three different photographs in this tutorial, and learning how to work with the light and colour controls in Lightroom.
Edit 1: Blues & Whites: Work with colour tones and hues to control how sand and sea look in your beach photos. Learn which hues and tones work best in beach photos – and find out some common mistakes you shouldn’t make. Discover how to make you look really tanned in your photos and remove any sunburn from your body. Also learn how to crop and compose your photo.
Edit 2: Viewpoints: Learn how to edit photos overlooking the sea. Find out how to make yourself stand out when there is a lot going on in a photo. Discover how to edit green, grassy tones so that they don’t clash with the sea. Use selective editing to make your hair or clothes stand out in your photos – perfect for fashion bloggers.
Edit 3: Water tutorial: Learn how to make any water look crisp and blue. Find out how to easily remove seaweed or other unwanted items in your photo. The overall effect is a crisp, clear blue sea that you want to jump straight into.
I’ll show you how to save the completed edits as Lightroom presets that you can use over, and over again to edit your beach photos quickly and easily.
These tutorials are for:
- Instagram users that want to increase their following, and get their photos featured on big follow accounts.
- Content creators that want to create better quality content for clients.
- Bloggers that want to create stunning pictures for their website.
- Photography enthusiasts that want to learn how to make their photos even better.
- Keen travellers or backpackers that want to make their holiday photos look like works of art.
In these guided tutorials I will take you through my editing process from start to finish using the mobile apps I use for my Instagram posts. I’ll provide you with the before photos and we’ll edit together so you can get hands-on experience in how to use Lightroom.
What you’ll get:
- An introduction video that will give you some important information you need to know about editing on mobile.
- A guided tutorial video where we edit 3 photos from start to finish.
- The ‘before’ photos we’re going to edit.